Friday 18 January 2013

Pop Culture...

This week I have come across a rather cracking idea and it was delivered right to my desk.

I opened my weekly graze box to find my usual assortment of healthy snacks accompanied by this small flat package...


Intrigued, I tore it open to find a set of easy instructions...


So I popped it in the microwave....


...and voila! Popcorn! Mmmmmm....


It was delicious!

In other news, we've had a bit of snow. Here's snap from the train mid week...


...here are a few from the office window...




and here's tonight's snowy trudge down my street.



Note to self: Melbourne was too hot...38C was too hot...

2 comments:

Jack Scott said...

I hear Oz is having some of the hottest weather on record. It's a funny old world.

Unknown said...

I know...it is quite surreal. Not much chance to show off the tan since I've been back either :-(