Sunday 11 December 2011

Strictly Heartstopping...

Every so often I experience something that affects me so deeply, I just cannot get it out of my mind.

Settling in last night with a bit of Ben & Jerry's, I was all ready to be entertained and uplifted (to a degree) by my regular Saturday night double dose of guilty pleasure, Strictly Come Dancing and X Factor.

But not like this.

After nine amazing performances on last night's Strictly, this happened:


I was mesmerised. Absolutely spellbound. For the whole 90 seconds, I think I actually stopped breathing.

I kept seeing it over and over in my head all night, despite the brilliant performances on the X Factor Final (part one) that followed.

It was the first thing I thought of when I woke up this morning. And just to double-check I wasn't imagining it all, I watched it again before posting - twice.

My heart still skipped a beat.

Exciting. Aggressive. Passionate. Uncompromising.

I have nothing further to say on the matter.

ps...oh wait, hang on. I need to let you know that there are only 14 sleeps before Christmas is upon us. That's only 14 shopping days left so chop chop peeps. You don't want to be late!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strictly, X Factor, we love 'me both. I assume you now know who won the X Factor. Of course, we want Harry to win Strictly. I wonder why? ;-)

Unknown said...

Yes, good on Little Mix! (Although my fave was Amelia - I do love a rock chic)

As for Strictly, I can understand your predeliction for Harry but my heart wants the good old Aussie Neighbour to win. Time will tell.