Sunday 11 April 2010

Games People Play...

I have always been amazed at the number of games on Facebook and the number of invitations I get to indulge in Mafia Wars on Treasure Isle or join the Farmville Sorority.  I have also been quite selective - choosing only 1 or 2 to indulge in - and loyal - when everyone shipped off to Farmville I stayed resolutely with Lil Farm Life and just dipped into my Lil Green Patch every now and then.

But this weekend I've been suckered into 2 new worlds - Social City and Cafe World - and I'm hooked...

...and it's those two sisters of mine that have done it!  They just looked like they were having so much fun so I surrendered to their call...and now I find myself wondering how many cheeseburgers I've served and whether I can afford to complete the rest of my Cafe refurb. or assessing whether I have enough leisure activities for all my little Social City peeps to do.

As if I didn't have enough to do!

What's that?  Grubs up...oh best get back to the kitchen...

No comments: