Friday 12 February 2010

Google Ad(Non)Sense...

I am perturbed.

A little while ago I decided to give Google Adsense a try and dutifully loaded that little box of Google mystery onto my blog page.

As I added new blog posts, I started to notice that the ads changed depending on what I blogged about (particularly in relation to my tags).  'This is quite exciting', I thought to myself. 'I am obviously getting the hang of this!'

But recently I have noticed that there seems to be a theme that I don't understand.  Something that I don't think I have actually blogged about.  And I am a bit reticent to mention the word in case it gets stuck in my little Google box forever...but here goes....

Dogs.

Yes dogs...or more specifically products for dogs - dog biscuits, dog leads, dog walking even dog vitamins...

I'm confused...

There has also been little progress on my attempts at bus-blogging (see my last post by clicking here)...my mobile email seems to have developed an intermittent allergy to various parts of the journey home...maybe it's confused too...

Technology...sigh!

No comments: